How to Complete Gigzoe Profile
It’s not enough to just enroll with Gigzoe or just sign up with it. You need to create a strong, convincing, attractive and a rich profile in order to get verified and approved on Gigzoe. Below are some simple tips to make your Gigzoe profile promising:
Step 1 - Sign up and enter your Dashboard:
Click on “Register as an Expert” on the top right hand corner of the website and fill in your details to sign up. Once you sign up, you will enter your dashboard. You can on click on “Update Profile Button” or Click on “Profile” given at right hand side. The moment you click, the below screen appears. This screen contains all profile information fields you will have to fill to get your profile verified and approved to start making business on Gigzoe. We will now cover profile information one by one below.
Step2 - Basic Details - Fill & Verify
In the basic details window, you’d see the following things: Profile picture, Name, Email Address, Phone number, Work Address, Languages, PAN number. All these fields are mandatory including the profile picture. Upload a neat and a professional picture of yours, verify your email address and mobile number using otp.
Step3 - Business Details
As the name suggests, the business details window consists of everything related to your business.
- Your Profession is pre filled from the profession you selected at the time of sign up
- Type your Business Firm Name or Your name if you’re a freelancer
- Select type of entity - Pvt. Ltd, LLP, Partnership or Freelancing
- Enter Membership or Enrolment ID - Only for Practicing Lawyers & CAs.
- Enter GST number if applicable
Step4 - Work Experience & Education
In this popup:
- you enter your work experience in years.
- School Education: If you are still not graduated or do not have a graduation degree, you can select Class 10th or 12th with the year of passing. Select from relevant class from the dropdown.
- College Education: If you are graduated, then you add your educational qualification, this includes your University/College, Degree/Certification and year of passing out. You can click on the “make public” box for the qualification you want people to see in your public Profile.
- Online Courses/certifications: If you have completed any online course or certification, you can add the details.
Step5 - Products & Services
For Lawyers, CAs, Accounting & Tax, Compliance professionals
- Expertise Areas are the most important part of your profile. Your job feed is automatically customised to show jobs according to expertise areas selected by you. If you have not selected a particular expertise area, you would not get notifications of any job/leads related to that expertise area.
- Each Service Category contains fixed priced services along with the scope of work needed to complete that service. If you are willing to provide these services at fixed prices, all you have to do is agree on prices mentioned. This way we assign you direct jobs/leads/projects who book fixed price services from Gigzoe’s website or mobile app.
For Graphic/Visual Designers, Ecommerce Experts, Web Developers, Content & marketing Experts
- This is where you can create gigs. On the left side you can see different service categories each containing its own gigs.
- You just have to click on the gig, fill the one liner starting with “I will …”, put brief description of the gig, set prices and delivery time, upload your samples, provide portfolio links.
Step6 - Brief Biography
Writing a convincing Bio is another really important information that affects how your profile is judged by Potential Clients and affects your chances of getting hired on Gigzoe. This includes:
- Caption under your name: This caption will be shown under your name on your public profile. This includes 2-3 words which can represent you. Example, Experienced Graphic Designer, Senior Tax & Legal Consultant, Ecommerce Consultant etc.
- Biography: This is like a linkedin Bio. This is a detailed description of you as a professional. A good biography shall include Your name, your skills, your experience, how many clients have you helped, why people should hire you, how you approach you work, your response time and other aspects like your response time etc.
Step7 - Verification Documents
Verification documents are important to verify your identity, your education, basically, everything you say about yourself. Upload all your personal ID - Driving License, Voter ID, Aadhar or PAN Card. Upload your educational qualification proof. Upload address proof - License, Voter ID or any govt utility bill. Gigzoe strictly adheres to identity verification and would not approve any profile that looks fake.
So, this was a complete guide on making a promising Gigzoe Profile. We hope you sign up and complete your profile. Our team takes 24-72 hours to verify and approve your profile. If you have any further doubts, you can ask us on the support button given at the bottom right-hand corner or mail us at [email protected].